- we are insecure about our own expertise or depth of experience
- we have old baggage about bragging about (promoting) ourselves
- we have new baggage about giving promises of cure, or advising / manipulating decisions
What about these reasons:
- we subconsiously fear getting too much business -- what if we can't handle it?
- we subconsciously fear getting the wrong clients -- what if they are dangerous or litigious?
If you see yourself in any of these key reasons why marketing makes healing arts solopreneurs uncomfortable, you might benefit from joining my free teleclass on the Psychology of Marketing with Ease and Grace, Nov. 7th at 5 pm PST.
See this page of my website to register.