05 August 2009
Are You Making These 7 Marketing Mistakes Right Now?
1. Waiting until your client load has dropped by 25-50% before you take action?
2. Depending solely on referral sources / insurance panels, or word of mouth to fill your practice?
3. Using cancelled appointment times for everything except marketing?
4. Thinking a website or traditional networking is all the marketing you need to do?
5. Not revising your website to be high touch and client-centered?
6. Not thinking NOW from a prospective client's point of view about the problems they'll be facing come October through January?
7. Wanting to believe you can succeed by doing less than building a systematic marketing system and tending to it on a daily basis?
If you're making any of these mistakes, what are you going to do about it?
What 3 things can you do differently to turn your practice around?
Making the commitment to your business -- as if it were a child whose life you were responsible for, rather than a game to be played when it kills time -- is essential for all solopreneurs in the healing arts who want a thriving practice. What commitments are you holding yourself accountable for today?