01 September 2009

Amazing Statistics of Socialnomics

I admit to being an early skeptic of the value of social media for building a solopreneur private practice. Unlike a friend of mine, I have a low tolerance for trivial minutia of daily life, and just don't care to know who's having beans for breakfast.

However, I've been getting my toes wet in the universe of Twitter, Biznik, LinkedIn, Xing, Plaxo, and other SM sites and am starting to see the remarkable value for counselors, coaches and NDs. More on that in future blog posts. For now, you can view how I'm using Twitter at http://twitter.com/NoHypeCoach.

Today I want to share with you this video linked by Coach Reporter. If you brain is as old as mine, you may have to watch it twice to catch all the details, but it's well worth it.


To make it readable, click to full screen with the button that's second from the right. To return to the blog, hit your ESC key.




No comments: