There are two common ways to do this for the novice solopreneur:
- developing and selling products -- books, self-help tools, diagnostic kits, dispensary items
- developing and selling live group services -- group therapy / coaching, workshops, signature talks, teleclasses, etc
- affiliate programs -- where you get a percentage for referring clients to others
- creating online membership programs
- train the provider programs
However, some of these same activities can be more simply started as marketing strategies for your one initial service.
What's your plan for transitioning multiple marketing strategies into multiple streams of income?